Virtual Classroom Training
- Conveniently watch recordings of our Virtual Classroom Training sessions on-demand, in the comfort of your own office or home.
- These sessions will train you in the basic and advanced knowledge of quality assurance techniques using the most current version of the RIT Family of Products. (Please note that MPCEC hours can only be attained through attending our live sessions, and these videos are for educational purposes only.)
- Click here to view Virtual Classroom Training videos on demand.
Webinars (Live & ON-DEMAND)
Live RIT Webinars discuss product features in the RIT Family of Products. Expect a high level of interaction with the presenter, other attendees, and the content. RIT's webinars are led by RIT product experts and are offered at two convenient time options on the day of the webinar. We announce all upcoming live webinars via email. Click here to sign up for upcoming RIT webinars.
- If you're unable to attend the live webinar, RIT will post all recorded webinars on our website, following the live webinar. Conveniently watch all webinars on-demand on our website in an extensive library, at your convenience and pace. Click here to view RIT webinars on-demand.
SOFTWARE Video Training
RIT hosts an extensive online video training library. Watch these in-depth tutorial videos at your convenience to learn about specific software routines and features.
- The videos are organized to mimic the main pull-down menus in the RIT Family of Products. To find the video you need, go to the tab with the matching pull-down menu label that contains the routine that you are trying to find.
- We are working hard to add additional videos to this library, so if a video you need is not yet available, please check back frequently.
- Click here to view RIT's video training collection.
If you still have questions after reviewing RIT's extensive training videos and technical manuals, RIT's product experts are available for individualized training and/or demonstrations.
- Multiple licensed users from your company or facility have the capability to log on from different, remote locations for a group discussion on a particular topic of your choice.
- You will speak directly with a RIT expert on a live video and audio feed.
- Easily request RIT's individualized training and personal demonstrations at your convenience. We are flexible to your schedule.
- Click here to request a personal demonstration.