Radiological Imaging Technology, Inc. (RIT) is an industry-leading manufacturer of quality assurance software solutions in medical physics. RIT is committed to quality, excellence, and innovation in our products, and continues to lead the dosimetry market with 31 U.S. and international patents on our QA routines. For our team, we seek motivated and goal-oriented individuals comfortable with working in a rapidly evolving, highly technical environment for positions at our corporate headquarters in Colorado Springs, CO. In the fight against cancer, our dedicated and talented team develops QA software solutions focused on improving patient safety and treatment efficacy. Join our team!
(1) Available Career Opportunity as of May 4, 2022:
Medical Application Sr. Software Engineer
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Development of advanced image processing software, primarily in MATLAB, for a complex scientific medical device running on a desktop/laptop computer using a Windows platform.
- Master’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or related field.
- Must be eligible to work in the United States.
- Must be available to train and work in-house permanently at RIT's office in Colorado Springs, Colorado.
- Proof of a COVID-19 vaccination is required for employment.
- 3 or more years of experience developing software for Windows platforms in a technical field.
- 2 or more years of experience with object-oriented programming
- Programming languages: MATLAB, C#, C/C++, Java
- Ability to develop and implement software that is maintainable, modular, and production ready
- Highly organized with the ability to maintain detailed notes throughout the development-life of complex software architectures
- Highly motivated, self-starter, and comfortable working independently
- Strong problem-solving skills, including the ability to identify issues, identify root cause, recommend, and develop solutions.
- Experience with SQL databases
- Medical software development in a regulated environment
- Experience with AWS (Amazon Web Server)
- Experience with Jira or agile software development
Job Type: Full-Time
Salary Range: $73,000 - $83,000 per year
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance
Click here to email your resumé and cover letter