Radiological Imaging Technology, Inc. (RIT) is an industry-leading manufacturer of quality assurance software solutions in medical physics. RIT is committed to quality, excellence, and innovation in our products, and continues to lead the dosimetry market with 31 U.S. and international patents on our QA routines. For our team, we seek motivated and goal-oriented individuals comfortable with working in a rapidly evolving, highly technical environment for positions at our corporate headquarters in Colorado Springs, CO. In the fight against cancer, our dedicated and talented team develops QA software solutions focused on improving patient safety and treatment efficacy. Join our team!
Available Career Opportunities as of June 23, 2021:
TECHNICAL SALES REPRESENTATIVE (PHYSICIST MS)
RIT, an industry-leading manufacturer of quality assurance software solutions, is seeking a highly-driven and talented individual to fill a Technical Sales Representative (Physicist MS) full-time position in Colorado Springs, CO.
Only degreed Medical Physicists need apply.
- Must have a Master's Degree from an accredited university in Medical Physics. (Board Certification not required).
- Must be eligible to work in the United States.
- Following COVID-19 restrictions, must be available to train and work in-house permanently at RIT's office in Colorado Springs, Colorado.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Sales of software
- Demonstration of software products
- Investigation of new developments and coordination with test sites
- Product presentations to large and small audiences; both in-person and webinars
- Work closely with Marketing to develop strategies, campaigns, and materials
- On-site software installation and training for customers
- Attend industry trade shows and regional meetings
- Aid in research and development
- Regular travel is required
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Exceptional relationship-building skills
- Strong ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Must have aptitude and interest in sales as a career
- Medical Physics industry experience preferred, but not required
- Sales and marketing experience preferred, but not required
(Sales training by a nationally-recognized sales training firm will be provided.)
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance
Click here to email your resumé and cover letter