RIT, an industry-leading manufacturer of quality assurance software solutions, is seeking a motivated, goal-oriented individual to fill an Administrative Assistant full-time position in Colorado Springs, CO. The ideal candidate will be proactive with a professional demeanor in all interactions; implement sound judgment; and possess exceptional communication skills with all levels of staff, customers, and vendors.
- Provide administrative support functions.
- Prepare, distribute, and file reports, letters, spreadsheets, and presentations.
- Gather, compose, track, tabulate, and organize information that may be critical or sensitive.
- Execute any assigned programs, projects, and processes to completion.
- Manage calendars, meetings, and special events.
- Answer phone and respond to inquiries.
- Ability to take direction and work autonomously to meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Outstanding organization and planning skills
- Commitment to quality, with attention to detail
- Team-player, with the ability to collaborate with all levels/departments of the company
- Proven customer support experience or experience as a client service representative
- Must be able to juggle and prioritize multiple tasks and time-sensitive projects
- Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced, tech-savvy environment
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality of business and staff sensitive information
Education and/or Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Associate degree preferred, but not required; or applicable certifications
- 3+ years of administrative support in a changing, fast-paced, professional environment
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, including: Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Knowledge of accounts receivable/accounts payable; QuickBooks experience preferred.
- Proficient with word processing, databases, spreadsheets, and presentation applications
- Salesforce/Pardot preferred, but not necessary
Click here to email your resumé