The RIT Family of Products - Version 6.10Version 6.10 is the most current version of RIT software.
The RIT Family of Products includes RIT Complete
, RIT Classic
RIT Film, Radia Therapy, and Radia Diagnostic.
NOW AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD
Instructions on how to download the update have been sent to all current Product Maintenance Program (PMP) participants. If you have questions about our PMP subscription, contact us at +1(719)590-1077, Opt. 3 or via email.
Minimum System Requirements
- Intel Pentium-based computer (Core i7 or i9)
NOTE: AMD CPU’s and graphics cards are specifically NOT supported by RIT software.
- RAM: 32 GB of RAM is required, 64 GB of RAM is recommended
- Disk Storage: Minimum available HDD space is 1.1 GB for installation
- View Flatbed Scanner Requirements for RIT software
- A video graphics card and monitor capable of displaying a minimum of 1280x1024 resolution and 16-bit colors.
NOTE: If your resolution is insufficient, you will receive this error message with recommendations for your Windows display settings. To increase your resolution settings or adjust scale settings: (1) Access the Display Settings by right-clicking on your main Windows desktop screen and selecting Display Settings. (2) Scroll down to Scale and Layout and either increase the resolution or adjust the Scale setting under “Change the size of text, apps, and other items.”
Supported Operating Systems
- Windows 10 Professional 64-bit
- RIT recommends that all current Microsoft updates have been installed.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader to read documentation
- Internet access for licensing the software
- Microsoft .NET 4.5 or higher