RIT can provide custom solutions for your organization’s QA and Image Processing needs. If you need focused solutions for your service engineers, physics staff or customer base, we can provide it at a competitive price and superior quality.
- Design and Validation of Custom QA routines for your product and procedures
We can take your specifications and design custom automated routines to improve speed, accuracy and repeatability for your QA tests and QA data. We provide validated results and testing within our ISO 13485 compliant system.
- Customization of existing QA routines to streamline workflow for your specific needs
We can adapt our existing routines to minimize data entry and manual steps for your users. Make use of our Cerberus, RIT Mirror and RITCognition® systems to automate your processes.
- Data Tracking and Management
Use our RITtrend™ system to track and manage your test data. Our cloud based RIT Mirror system can be customized to manage your test data across multiple facilities and remote personnel.
- Complete turnkey standalone solutions
Complete standalone applications deployed on a variety of platforms and configurations.
- Custom components for integration into your systems
Individual components that can be integrated into your platform to handle specific image processing or data analysis needs
- Custom toolkits to streamline your development
Development toolkits to shorten your product development life cycle.
- Hardware Device drivers and interfaces
RIT can design robust interfaces to integrate your devices into the QA workflow.
- Deployment and licensing management services
Management of deployment and licensing solutions for your software.
- Technical support services
Multiple levels of technical support services for your product.
To discuss your needs, contact Jacob Beres, RIT's Medical Physicist and Technical Sales Representative:
(719) 590-1077, x 211