The following is a partial list of published technical papers referencing the RIT Family of Products software, sorted and arranged in order of publication year.
Please note: Due to copyright limitations, RIT is unable to provide copies of papers published in journals, other than the available URL links to available articles. Please refer to the publisher or your reference librarian for copies of these papers.
- “Evaluation of Semi-Automated Quality Control Program for CT and MRI”
Amurao, M., et.al. (Nov 2010) RSNA Annual Meeting, Chicago, IL: Poster #SSJ23-02 [Session: Physics (Quality Control)].
- In vivo and phantom measurement versus Eclipse TPS Prediction of near surface dose for SBRT treatments
Cho, G. A. , Ralston, A. , Tin, M. M. , Martin, D. , Pickard, S. , Kim, J.-H. and Tse, R. (February 2014) J Phys: Conf. Ser., 489(1): 012008.
- Commissioning and initial stereotactic ablative radiotherapy experience with Vero
Solberg, T. D. , Medin, P. M. , Ramirez, E. , Ding, C. , Foster, R. D. and Yordy, J. (March 2014) J of Appl Clin Med Phys., 15(2): 4685.
- Accuracy and precision of cone-beam computed tomography guided intensity modulated radiation therapy
Sutton , M. W. , Fontenot, J. , Matthews II, K. L. , Parker, B. C. , King, M. L. , Gibbons, J. P. and Hogstrom, K. R. (2014) Practical Radiation Oncology, 4: e67-e73.
- Dosimetric comparison between cone, HDMLC and MicroMLC for the treatment of trigeminal neuralgia
Vacca, N. , Caussa, L. , Filipuzzi, M. , Garrigo, E. and Venencia, C. (June 2014) Med. Phys., 40(6): 250.
- Development of phantom and methodology for 3D and 4D dose intercomparisons for advanced lung radiotherapy
Caloz, M. , Kafrouni, M. , Leturgie, Q. , Corde, S. , Downes, S. , Lehmann, J. and Thwaites, D. (2015) J Phys: Conf. Ser., 573(1): 012023.
- Patient-specific IMRT quality assurance with film, ionization chamber and detector arrays: our institutional experience
Cruz, W. , Narayanasamy, G. , Regan, M. , Mavroidis, P. , Papanikolaou, N. , Ha, C. S. and Stathakis, S. (Oct 2015) Rad Phys Chem., 115: 12-16.
- Feasibility of using Geant4 Monte Carlo simulation for IMRT does calculations for the Novalis Tx with a HD-120 multi-leaf collimator
Jung, H. , Shin, J. , Chung, K. , Han, Y. , Kim, J. and Ho Choi, D. (May 2015) Journal of Korean Physical Society, 66(10): 489-1494.
- Technical evaluation of TomoTherapy automatic roll correction
Laub, S. , Snyder, M. and Burmeister, J. (May 2015) J of Appl Clin Med Phys., 16(3): 4836.
- SU-E-T-727: The application of regularization-based multi-channel radiochromic film dosimetry for patient-specific QA of stereotactic body radiation therapy (SBRT) treatment
Li, Darrell T. H. , Chan, Kenny S. K. , Lee, Louis K. Y. and Chan, Anthony T. C. (Jun 2015) Med. Phys., 42(6): 3504.
- Patient-specific quality assurance for the delivery of 60Co intensity modulated radiation therapy subject to a 0.35-T lateral magnetic field
Li, H. H. , Rodriguez, V. L. , Green, O. L. , Hu, Y. , Kashani, R. , Wooten, O. H. , Yang, D. and Mutic, S. (Jan 2015) Int J Radiation Oncol Biol Phys., 91(1): 65-72.
- SU-F-BRA-07: Dosimetric verification of the Valencia skin applicator using Gafchromic EBT3 film
Lindsey, A. , Lamberto, M., Chen, H., Sarkar A. and Mourtada, F. (Jun 2015) Med. Phys., 42(6): 3535.
- SU-E-J-14: A comparison of a 2.5MV imaging beam to KV and 6MV imaging beams
Nitsch, P. , Robertson, D. and Balter, P. (Jun 2015) Med. Phys., 42: 3266.
- Surface dose measurement with commonly used detectors: a consistent with thickness correction method
Reynolds, T. A. and Higgins, P. (Sept 2015) J of Appl Clin Med Phys., 16(5): 358-366.
- Tissue inhomogeneity corrections in low –kV intra-operative radiotherapy (IORT)
Sethi, A. , Chinsky, B. , Gros, S. , Diak, A. , Emami, B. and Small Jr., W. (2015) Transl Cancer Res., 4(2): 182-188.
- Commissioning of proton gantry equipped with dual x-rays imagers and a robotic patient positioner, and evaluation of accuracy of single-beam image registration for this system
Wang, N. , Ghebremedhin, A. and Patyal, B. (Jun 2015). Med. Phys., 42(6): 2979-2991.
- Benchmark IMRT evaluation of Co-60MRI-guided radiation therapy system
Wooten, H. O. , Rodriguez, V. , Green, O. , Kashani, R. , Santanam, L. , Tanderup, K. , Mutic, S. and Li, H. H. (2015) Radiother Oncol., 114(3): 402-405.
- Performance evaluation of Siemens electronic portal imaging device for IMRT plan verification
Yousif, Y.A.M. and Van Rensburg, A.J. (Aug 2015) International Journal of Medical Physics, Clinical Engineering and Radiation Oncology, 4(3): 215-223.
- Experimental validation of Monte Carlo simulations based on a virtual source model for TomoTherapy in a RANDO phantom
Yuan, J. , Zheng, Y. , Wessels, B. , Lo, S. S. , Ellis, R. , Machtay, M. and Yao, M. (Dec 2016) Technol Cancer Res Treat., 15 (6): 796-804.
- “Isocenter Optimization for LINAC-Based SRS/SBRT”
Clements, M. , Hancock, S. and Young, R. (Jul 2016) AAPM Annual Meeting, Washington, D.C.
- In vivio dosimetric impact of breast tissue expanders on post-mastectomy radiotherapy
Gee, H. E. , Bignell, F. , Odger, D. , Gill, S. , Martin, D. , Toohey, J. and Carroll, S. (Feb 2016) J Med Imaging Radiat Oncol., 60(1): 138-145.
- “RIT and TG-135: Comprehensive CyberKnife® QA”
McCullough, K. , Gibbs, G. , Blasi, O. and Ritt, D. (Feb 2018) Winter Institute of Medical Physics (WIMP), Breckenridge, CO. Poster paper.
- “Automated Winston Lutz Test Using XML Script and Developer Mode in TrueBeam STx”
Alarcón, A. and Venencia, D. (Jul 2019) AAPM Annual Meeting, San Antonio, TX: Poster paper #PO-GePV-P-102.
- The use of radiochromic film in treatment verification of proton radiosurgery
Luchin, Y.I., et. al., (2000) Journal of Radiosurgery, 3(2): 69-75.
- A spiral phantom for IMRT and tomotherapy treatment delivery verification
Paliwal, B. , Tomé, W. , Richardson, S. and Mackie, T. R. (2000) Med. Phys., 27(11): 2503-2507.
- "A New Type of GafChromic film for Dosimetry of An HDR Ir-192 Brachytherapy Source"
Wang, L. , Chiu-Tsao, S. , Duckworth, T. , Shih, A. , Chadha, M. and Harrison, L., Beth Israel Medical Center, New York, NY. (2001, July) AAPM Annual Meeting, Salt Lake City, UT: SU-11-EXH C-44.
- "A Quantitative Criterion for Acceptance of IMRT Treatment Plans Dose Distribution"
Kaupulsky A. , Mullokandov, E. and Gjejerman G., Department of Radiation Oncology, Hackensack University Medical Center, Hackensack, NJ. (2002) ASTRO Annual Meeting, New Orleans, LA: Poster 2200.
- “Film Dosimetry in H&N IMRT”
Kordomenos, J. N. (2002) RIT User’s Group Meeting, Jackson Hole, WY.
- “Dosimetric Performance of Kodak’s EDR2 Film for IMRT QA”
Olch, A. J. (2002) RIT User’s Group Meeting, Jackson Hole, WY.
- Dosimetric, mechanical, and geometric verification of conformal dynamic arc treatment
Malatesta, T., et. al. (Summer 2003) J. Appl. Clin. Med. Phys., 4(3): 195-203.
- Convolution/superposition using the Monte Carlo method
Naqvi, S.A., Earl, M.A. and Shepard, D.M. (July 2003) Phys Med Biol., 48 (14): 2101-2121.
- IMRT delivery verification using a spiral phantom
Richardson, S.L., et.al. (September 2003) Med. Phys., 30(9): 2553-2558.
- “IMRT Delivery as a function of Segmentation Intensity Levels and Dose Rate”
Pereira, G. (Jul 2004) AAPM Annual Meeting, Pittsburg, PA: Poster #PO-T-208.
- “Geant4 Simulation of an Accelerator Head for Intensity Modulated Radiotherapy"
Foppiano, F. , Mascialino, B., Pia, M.G. and Piergentili, M. (Apr 2005) American Nuclear Society Topical Meeting, Chattanooga, TN.
- “Intercomparison between film dosimetry, pinpoint chamber, and ionometric dosimetry in Head & Torso Freepoint Phantom (CIRS)”
Galhos, R., et. al. (Sept 2005) ESTRO Annual Meeting, Lisbon, Portugal: Poster #477.
- “Evaluation of EPID Ghosting Effects in IMRT Fluence Maps”
Figueira, R. , Monteiro, A. and Trindade, M. (Oct 2007) ASTRO Annual Meeting, Los Angeles, CA: Poster #2922.
- SU‐DDA2‐02: Analysis of Film Registration Techniques in Intensity Modulated Radiation Therapy Quality Assurance
Harris, C. , Ramsey, C. , Seibert, R. , Robison, B. , Chase, D. and Whitaker, M. (June 2007) Med. Phys., 34(6): 2331-2331.
- “Validation of Collapse Cone Convolution Superposition Algorithm Using Ion Chamber and Field Measurements”
Calvo, O. , Buckey, C. , Stathakis, S., Gutierrez, A. and Papanikolaou, N. (Jun 2008) AAPM Annual Meeting, Houston, TX: Poster #SU-GG-T-101.
- “Quality Assurance for SRS/SRT IMRT”
Guo, F. , Chen, Z. , Deng, J. , Fan, Y. and Nath, R. (Jun 2008) AAPM Annual Meeting, Houston, TX: Poster #SU-GG-T-166.
- “Radiation Field Edge Position QA in RIT”
Byrne, J. and McAndrew, N. (Jun 2009) 3rd UK RIT User Meeting & Symposium.
- Dosimetric evaluations of the interplay effect in respiratory-gated intensity-modulated radiation therapy
Chen, H., Wu, A. , Brandner, E. D. , Heron, D. E. , Huq, M. S. , Yue, N. J. and Chen, W.-C. (March 2009) Med. Phys., 36(3): 893-903.
- “Validation of plan-based calibration for relative Dosimetry of intensity-modulated radiotherapy using an electronic portal-imaging device (EPID)”
Deshpande, S., Vial, P. , Goozee, G. and Holloway, L. (Nov 2009) EPSM-ABEC Meeting, Canberra, Australia.
- “Measuring Extracranial Dose with the Leksell Gamma Knife Model 4C Using Gafchromic EBT Film”
Tran, T. , Arndt, C. , Steinman, J. , Prasad, D. and Podgorsak, M. (Jul 2009) AAPM Annual Meeting, Anaheim, CA: Poster #SU-FF-T 561.
- Radiochromic film dosimetry for verification of dose distributions delivered with proton-beam radiosurgery
Vatnitsky, S. M. , Schulte, R. W. M. , Galindo, R. , Meinass, G. J., and Miller, D. W. (1997) Phys. Med. Biol., 42(10): 1887-1898.
- Radiochromic film dosimetry: Recommendations of AAPM Radiation Therapy Committee Task Group 55
Niroomand-Rad, A. , Blackwell, C. R. , Coursey, B. M. , Gall, K. P. , Galvin, J. M. , McLaughlin, W. L. , Meigooni, A. S. , Nath, R., Rodgers, J. E. and Soares, C. G. (1998) Med. Phys., 25(11): 2093-2115.
- "Film Dosimetry Application in Photodynamic Therapy (PDT): A Practical Method to Test Beam Uniformity from Microlens"
Colussi, V. , Sibata, C. and Kinsella, T., Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland, OH. (1999, July) AAPM Annual Meeting, Nashville, TN: Poster #PO-T-181.
- Matching photon and electron fields with dynamic intensity modulation
Li, J. G. , Xing, L. , Boyer, A. L. , Hamilton, R. J. , Spelbring, D. R. , and Turian, J. V. (1999) Med. Phys., 26(11): 2379-2384.
- "Commissioning of ADAC Pinnacle 3 Treatment Planning System: Inhomogeneity Correction"
Wang, J. , Chiu-Tsao, S.-T. , Wang, L. and Harrison, L., Beth Israel Medical Center and St. Luke’s Roosevelt Hospital Center, New York, NY. (Jul 1999).